Hey hey you guys🐼👩🏽🍳!
⭐️Make sure you’ve DOUBLE CLICKED the bell icon 🔔 so you don’t miss a single upload!
🌮Cooking videos already uploaded! https://tinyurl.com/yaguetak
🍽Today we will be making: Beef Fajita Skillet
Servings – 8 to 10 good size tacos
Ok ok, you caught me. Yes, fajitas are named fajitas for two specific reasons-
1. The cut of meat used is typically skirt or flank steak (faja means girdle in spanish, which also happens to be where its located on cattle)
2. The sizzling platter its served on.
So are we making traditional or classic fajitas? No. But I promise they taste the same and you dont need a grill!
Remember to have other things around to make your fajitas extra special like refried beans, rice, sour cream, guac, and pico!
🔪The tools you will need:
Chefs knife – http://bit.ly/2TCbzh4
Tablespoon (not a soup spoon, one that measures)
Tongs – http://bit.ly/2MhXDIJ
Large saute pan – http://bit.ly/2MgznGZ
🥩The ingredients you will need:
2lb sirloin, sliced- against the grain
1T Onion powder
1T Garlic power
1/2 T Cumin
(“T” means tablespoon, and “TT” means to taste)
1 large Bell pepper – sliced (any color)
1 Onion – sliced (any color)
1 or 2 jalapeños – sliced without seeds
Lime juice squeeze (about half a lime)
Splash of Mexican beer (totally optional)
🔷The steps you will take:
PREHEAT SKILLET TO MED/HIGH HEAT
1. Make the season blend, mix well
2. Cut/slice all veggies – set aside
3. Cut/slide all meat against the grain and season liberally with seasoning blend
4. Crank up heat to high, lightly coat pan with veg or avocado oil and drop in meat. DO NOT overcrowd the pan. Do a single layer. Leave it alone for 4-5 minutes
5. Flip, turn, or rotate your sirloin to get an even caramelization on all sides.
6. Add veggies. Allow them to get just a little soft – 2 to 3 minutes
7. Add a splash of beer and lime, check seasoning and cook down liquid.
8. Warm up tortillas and eat 95484 tacos! Dont forget to top your tacos with your favorite stuff like guac, pico, or sour cream!
Remember: when cooking red meat, the doneness is always up tp you. Feel free to adjust the cooking time, or thickness of the meat to either under cook it, or over cook it.
Thanks for watching!
💄Subscribe to my BEAUTY and LIFESTYLE channel❤️!
‘Coffee Break with Dani’
Let’s chat be friends!
I N S T A G R A M | @coffeebreakwithdani
T W I T T E R | @coffeebreakdani
📬For serious business inquiries please feel free to contact me through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee Break with Dani
P.O. BOX 1677
Frisco, TX. 75034
FTC Disclosure- Always full disclosure here pandas! Not sponsored. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own and not edited by any companies mentioned.
Links marked with “bit.ly” or “rstyle.me” are affiliate links which means I can potentially make a very small commission from your use of them. Thank you for your patronage.