Learn how to make Burrito at home with Chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
Call it Burrrritttooo or Burrito it tastes amazing both the way! So make one for yourself with the help of chef Nick Saraf only on Get Curried
105gms of flour
2gms of baking powder
1gm of salt
15gms of butter
75ml of water
– Chopped Onion
– Crushed garlic
– Cubes of Chicken
– Soaked black beans
– Hot Salsa
– Cayenne Pepper
– Crushed black pepper corns
– Salad Cream
– Left over rice mixed with coriander & paprika
– coriander leaves
– Make dough by adding flour, baking powder, salt, butter mix it well and then add water.
– On a flat surface/silicon mat, roll the dough balls to form tortilla.
– Keep a pan on medium flame and heat the Tortilla till its golden brown on one side. Flip it and cook in on the other side.
– Heat some oil on a medium flame, add chopped onions and crushed garlic cook until they turn translucent
– Add cubes of chicken cook it till the chicken is no longer pink add more oil if needed
– Add soaked black beans let them cook.
– On low heat add hot salsa, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper
– On a tortilla spread some sour cream, some rice,chicken and bean mixture.
– Sprinkle some cheese and chopped coriander.
– Wrap it in a foil & the Burrito is ready!
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried