Pure, homemade extracts are easy to make and add better flavor to your cooking and baking. These simple instructions can be used to make any extract flavor using quality ingredients—no fillers, imitation flavors or corn syrup!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://thestayathomechef.com/how-to-make-homemade-extracts/ 🖨️
• Vanilla Extract: 4 whole vanilla bean pods (3 to 4 inch) + 8 ounces vodka
• Almond Extract: 1/2 cup raw unsalted slivered almonds + 8 ounces vodka
• Lemon Extract: 2 lemon rinds, peeled into strips + 8 ounces vodka
• Orange Extract: 1 large orange rind, peeled into strips + 8 ounces vodka
• Mint Extract: 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves+ 8 ounces vodka
• Coconut Extract: 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh coconut meat + 8 ounces vodka
• Cinnamon Extract: 4 sticks whole cinnamon + 8 ounces vodka
1️⃣Prepare the raw ingredient(s) for extraction. For vanilla extract, use a sharp knife to split the vanilla pod open lengthwise to expose the tiny seeds inside.
2️⃣Place the raw ingredient inside an 8 ounce glass bottle or mason jar.
3️⃣Pour vodka into bottle to fill, leaving a 1/2-inch space between the vodka and the top of the bottle.
4️⃣Place the lid on the jar to close. Let sit for 6 weeks, giving the bottle a gentle shake every 2-3 days. Be sure to store them in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
5️⃣The extracts will be ready for use after 6 weeks. If you’d like, you can strain the raw ingredients from the extract bottles. Extracts stay good for at least several years.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!