SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEW CHANNEL ON FISHING. LAUNCHES TODAY. DON’T MISS OUT It’s called Fish Hook: http://bit.ly/2GnKCKF
Subscribe to my Vlogging Channel: http://goo.gl/IqHT4M
Buy Jack’s Sauces at : http://TheBestSauces.com
Buy Jack’s Teriyaki on Walmart.com: http://www.walmart.com/ip/37620848
Here’s the recipe:
1 package of corn tortillas
1 small bell pepper diced up
1.5 lbs of chorizo unskinned
1 large yellow/golden potato cubed
fiesta seasoning and/or adobo seasoning
1 small onion diced up
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
2 cups of mexi cheese (cheddar/monterey jack)
splash of milk
favorite hot sauce
salt & pepper
1. saute onion & bell pepper in butter.
2. add chorizo and brown until dark burgundy color.
3. add potatoes and cook potatoes until tender
4. mix scrambled eggs, splash of milk, salt, pepper, pinch of cheese, cilantro and hot sauce.
5. add egg mixture to pan and cook until eggs fully cooked.
6. heat oil in frying pan with seasoning added into it.
7. cook tortillas in oil until golden brown
8. fill taco shells with a pinch of cheese, then egg/potato/chorizo mixture, then top with a pinch of cheese, then top that with fresh chopped cilantro.
Please share this video on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Reddit.
WING WARS: http://goo.gl/Lk3QMc
BURGER WARS: http://goo.gl/SPsG4
TACO WARS: http://goo.gl/R1K0Q
PIZZA WARS: http://goo.gl/yPS1A
Jack’s sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com
G+ Page: http://goo.gl/4Dblz0
Facebook Page: http://Facebook.com/CookingWithJack
Cooking With Jack – http://youtube.com/jakatak69
Jack on the Go – http://youtube.com/jackonthego
Jack Scalfani has been involved in Entertainment industry his whole life. Dj’ing nightclubs, Radio Disc Jockey, Artist Management and now Youtube Producer/Talent and his own line of sauces across America.
Jack’s motto is “Do God’s work and He will do your work!