Welcome to Gochujang Mamá YouTube Channel! I am a Mom to a blended Korean / Mexican American family that loves to share what I cook in my home. I am still learning and enjoy the process of making home cooked food.
Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE! Thank you!
💖MY VLOG CHANNEL
📸FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM 👉🏼http://bit.ly/2WU4AC9
AND HASH TAG Gochujang Mama
⭐️GREEN SALSA RECIPE
The Griddle used in the video is Cocinaware brand
Here is a similar griddle
5 lbs (2.26 kg) sliced boneless pork shoulder meat (pounded thin)
3 Ancho chiles (42 g)
4 Guajillo chiles (23 g)
8 oz (250 mL) juice of oranges (or pineapple juice)
1/4 cup (60 mL) apple cider vinegar
half of a small onion (53 g)
3 to 5 cloves of garlic (25 g)
1 bay leaf
1 1/2 tsp salt or to your preference
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Mexican oregano
1 all spice berry ground
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 to 1/4 tsp ground annatto seeds (you can also sub with paprika)
– First rinse and clean dried chiles, then remove stems and seeds
– Place in a pot of boiling water, then steep until softened and pliable
– In a blender add softened chiles, juice of orange, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, bay leaf, Mexican oregano, garlic, onion, ground annatto seed, ground cinnamon, ground all spice berry and blend until pureed
NOTE: You can strain your puree, but I did not. If you have a good blender or food processor, straining probably isn’t necessary.
– Take sliced pork shoulder meat and pound thin.
– In a large glass baking dish or bowl, add a little of the marinade, then coat meat well.
– Continue to coat meat with marinade, then layer and stack each slice until all the meat is coated in the marinade
– Cover and marinate for at least 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator
– Preheat your pan or griddle to a medium high heat and cook meat through
– Be sure to watch the heat and try not to over char before the meat has a chance to cook properly
– Allow cooked meat to rest for 15 to 20 minutes
– When ready to serve, stack the meat high and slice down the side to get thin slices
– You can also sauté onion and pineapple chunks to serve on the tacos
– Serve on a hot corn tortilla with diced fresh onion, chopped fresh cilantro, salsa of your choice and a squeeze of lime
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Places by Ulas Pakkan, Courtesy of Shutterstock, Inc.
Split Second by Sounds Like Sander
Comfort Zone by Avocado Junky
Courtesy of Soundstripe, https://soundstripe.com
How to Make Mexican Street Tacos At Home
Tacos Al Pastor Recipe
Easy Recipe For Tacos Al Pastor
Marinade For Tacos Al Pastor